rfsod48

Tire Tracker vs TST

Roland.

First let me congratulate you on making the good decision to get a TPMS for your RV. We all know that avoiding tire failure is a very important safety measure for the RV owner to take. But when some ask What is the "best" brand tire or Best RV or maybe even the Best pizza, people seem to think that there is a single answer to almost every brand selection that everyone will agree on. I think you will agree that what might be "best" for me may not be "best" for you.

I wrote a blog post "Best TPMS" . Wile it doesn't name a specific brand or model, I did try and identify features and benefits that I feel you should consider when comparing different units.

I hope that after you review my list you may be able to make a more informed buying decision based on your personal wants and needs and not on a popularity contest.

IMO almost any functioning TPMS is better than none.

Roger.

I like all the features that Tire Minder has. Buy before the end of the year and get a digital tire gauge free according to their ad in the Dec FMCA magazine.

I like all the features that Tire Minder has. Buy before the end of the year and get a digital tire gauge free according to their ad in the Dec FMCA magazine.

Personally I like long warranty ( 3 + years sounds good and longer is even better).

A good digital gauge can be had for $10 so be sure you consider the real value of "extras" whenever making any purchase of any product.

TST has a very good reputation of standing behind their product and backing up what they preach. I have a TST 10 wheel system and it does what it is supposed to do - and Roger's blog is right on.