Sign in to follow this  
gaylemarlowe

Monitor Panel 2005 Newmar DutchStar 4320

Just got the coach out of the garage for our upcoming trip to Texas starting Sunday or Monday. Found several gremlins, such as: 2 slideouts did not want to work, but after wiggling the wiring plugs to the motors located in the basement they started up okay. Smoke detectors needed batteries, clocks needed batteries, found 2 dead mice but luckily I did not see any damage yet.

My current problem is the monitor panel that shows battery condition and tank levels does not work now. It has the Newmar nameplate on the front of it, but no numbers. Where would I start to look for the issue? Pull the faceplate and check power behind the panel? Or look for the power source to the panel? I already checked the 12 volt fuse and it's okay.

2005 Newmar DutchStar 4320

Thanks

gaylemarlowe,

You might try giving Newmar Customer Service a call at 1-800-731- 8300 and see if they can supply you with some PDF files covering the monitoring system wiring.

Rich.

Rich,

I was loading some of our goodies into the coach and took another look at the face of the monitor panel to see if I missed a number somewhere. No number. As with a lot of other problems, I decided to try pushing the buttons again to see if anything changed (and they never do) and the goofy thing now lights up just fine!!!

Guess I just scared it into working again.

Thanks for the advice, even tho I haven't had a chance to do it.

Gayle