Sign in to follow this  
toneyamurphy

Lady Bugs

My coach has about a zillion lady bugs in the shower stall. I vacuumed out the stall about 2 mt's ago but they just came on back with the warmer weather.

I need to know if there is a aerosol that will kill them without damaging the other surfaces in the MH.

I use to think they were cute but when in a drove of a zillion attacks you at once I think they are not so cute.

My household bug man will not touch the MH because of the potential for liability. He said they are a problem all over his route.

All suggestions will be appreciated.

Toney, F409212

Are they really lady bugs or are they the invasive Asian beetles that look like a lady bug? The Asian imports stink if you happen to smash them - lady bugs do not.

We had problems with the Asian imports a few years ago and just used Raid flying insect spray. Problem is they had laid their eggs and every time we hit warm weather they began hatching again. Took a few cycles to get rid of all of them.

Lenp

Are they really lady bugs or are they the invasive Asian beetles that look like a lady bug? The Asian imports stink if you happen to smash them - lady bugs do not.

We had problems with the Asian imports a few years ago and just used Raid flying insect spray. Problem is they had laid their eggs and every time we hit warm weather they began hatching again. Took a few cycles to get rid of all of them.

Lenp

We checked and they are lady bugs. I have crushed a few of them and they are virtually odorless. I'll try the raid spray you mentioned. Thanks for responding. Toney

We checked and they are lady bugs. I have crushed a few of them and they are virtually odorless. I'll try the raid spray you mentioned. Thanks for responding. Toney

I got my Raid and am ready to go to war.