manholt

Texas Custom Coach

FIVE.

Your wrong! I'm absolutely ecstatic! :D $1,392.30 :wub: I'm now in a campground, weather is bad, front came in early!

Carl

Carl, I have a Girard awning also 22', no separate one for over the entry door. Unfortunately the main awning is all we have and it doesn’t cover the entry door all the way (3/4 of the entry door). I thought about having the Main awning slid back and have another one installed over the door, it looks like it would be expensive for little gain.

Joe,

I just saw large 60" umbrellas on sale at Sam's for $4.95 + tax. :) This way you can go out the door first (get wet) then open the umbrella so the DW may exit without getting soaked. Cost less and you can score well needed points with her. :lol:

Herman

Joe,

I just saw large 60" umbrellas on sale at Sam's for $4.95 + tax. :) This way you can go out the door first (get wet) then open the umbrella so the DW may exit without getting soaked. Cost less and you can score well needed points with her. :lol:

Herman

Herman, she complains about it every time it rains when she opens the door. Hmmm, maybe umbrella and suction cups to the window on the door? :blink:

You'll be a happy camper until you get the bill! :(

Why would he be unhappy when he gets the bill? They will give you an estimate and it is your choice to proceed or not.

Bill

Bill. Yes, I did get an estimate. However none off us knew that the front windshield was about to fall out, due to a replacement and bad workmanship. I had no idea that the previous owner had it replaced. We found out when the wind deflector wings was removed. TCC still stuck to the original under $1,500...BLEW MY MIND! That was an extra 2.5 hours and supplies! :wub:

They will be replacing my Dish Dish with a DirecTV Dish! Also, replacing all my awnings with Zip Dee's! That will be done, prior to the FMCA Reunion in Mass! It shall be interesting to see what that bill will be...Remodeling this coach, inside and out, still beats the price of a new coach!

Carl

Speaking of Prevost, yesterday we saw a Prevost on the shoulder of the road outside a Super 8. Must have been in the motel as the MH was way too out of level to sleep in it. If I had a Prevost...don't think I'd be in a Super 8. :unsure:

The choice would be, house or Prevost? Not both! You can get a nice Prevost for under $250K but I would think the overall cost of operation would far exceed my humble coach...don't think they get 6.5 to 7.5 mpg! :(:P I would hate to buy 8 off those tires... :D

Carl

Now FIVE, by staying at Super 8's may be the reason he can afford a Prevost. :lol:

Herman

You could be exactly right...but, if it was my Prevost...my Super 8 days/nights would be history. :)

Carl...for $250k, it would be a pretty old, pre slide, Prevost.