Sign in to follow this  
harrisk

Worst RV Service - Colton, CA

Mike Thompson RV in Colton is the worst.

I requested service using their on-line service request twice and several weeks in advance of when I wanted service. No response was received from them. I called requesting a service appointment and believed I had an appointment. Had even commented that I would be arriving early the day of the appointment and the service advisor stated that my appointment was for 9am and didn’t matter if I arrived early.

The day of the appointment I arrived on time and checked in with the service advisor. He was confused and for some reason thought I would call back to confirm appointment but I certainly didn’t take it that way considering that I was told my appointment was for 9 am and didn’t matter if I arrived early. After talking about our concern, the service advisor wanted to sell me an appliance service and roof check. I declined the extras and asked him to just address my reason for the appointment.

The RV was left on Monday and when we returned on Friday to pick-up the RV learned that not a thing had been done to the RV. So what was the appointment for? It is just to check-in and not an assurance that they will actually work on the RV! What kind of crazy service is that?

We traveled from western Colorado and thought we could get some service in the “big city” but learned that they do things different in California or is it just this poorly managed RV “service” center? We have visited many RV service centers and this is a first and last for us.

We will never go to another Mike Thompson facility. STAY AWAY!