jeff753

Electric Service at Perry

Jeff,

The registration form only offers "30 amp Eletric only".

Weren't you on the Parking Crew in Madison? Are you Volunteering in Perry? If so Contact Doug Uhlenbrock, Convention Volunteer Coordinator and ask him.

Herman

Electric service, both 30-amp and 50-amp is available. Full hookups are not available.

Hope this answers your questions.

Doug Uhlenbrock

Assistant Events Manager

Electric service, both 30-amp and 50-amp is available. Full hookups are not available.

Hope this answers your questions.

Doug Uhlenbrock

Assistant Events Manager

Thanks Doug. Irv2.com was saying electric was not available. I'll post your info over there.

And yes Herman. See you in Perry!

We tried to get 50 amps but was told that was reserved for the the people that was working there. I know in the past it was available.

I'd ask again. Doug said 50 amp were available as recent as the 3rd. The web page still shows the 50 amp option too. I've not heard of reserving 50 amp for volunteers but I have been wrong before;)

We're Newbies arriving at the Perry Rally on Sunday for me/Pat to take the driving lessons offered earlier in the week. Since we are there for the whole week, where is the nearest sani dump if we should need it? Also, coming from north of Perry (Gainesville, GA), preferring to wait until we near Perry to load water. Any suggestions?

Patron,

Welcome to the Forum.

Most folks will stay close the night before they are scheduled to arrive. This way they can dump and fill their water tanks. Also both sewer honey wagons and water trucks will be available. You may check at the information booth for details.

Again welcome

Herman

We're Newbies arriving at the Perry Rally on Sunday for me/Pat to take the driving lessons offered earlier in the week. Since we are there for the whole week, where is the nearest sani dump if we should need it? Also, coming from north of Perry (Gainesville, GA), preferring to wait until we near Perry to load water. Any suggestions?

I would travel with at least a half tank of water in case you break down somewhere. There is water and a dump on the Perry grounds. Where is the driving taking place from?

Thanks Herman and Jeff. I have been given instructions there is a meeting for the Drivers Ed bunch Sunday night. We'll be given our instructions then. I believe the training originates at the Rally with a couple hours of instruction/safety rules before hitting the parking lot/road. Of course, I am making some assumptions here. Again, thanks.

Thanks Herman and Jeff. I have been given instructions there is a meeting for the Drivers Ed bunch Sunday night. We'll be given our instructions then. I believe the training originates at the Rally with a couple hours of instruction/safety rules before hitting the parking lot/road. Of course, I am making some assumptions here. Again, thanks.

Have they told you where you will be staying/parking starting Sunday? Just curious. I have not received my package...our mail is on hold until later this week..

Good morning. We do have several spots open for the RV Academy Hands-On Driving Program. If you are interested in participating, call 800-543-3622 and ask for the Events Department to register..