huffypuff

Selling & Getting Out Of Motorhoming

Puff, thanks for the advice and link! I also need to change the front hub caps, I just switched my steer axle over to oil this past weekend and I want to purchase the center caps with the center cut out so I can keep my eye on them. Any ideas?

Joe,

No my front hub cap is solid. The center of each of my covers have the "R" logo for Roadmaster on them.

I will have to go and see if I have room for the oil bath hubs on the steer axle hubs.

Herman

Puff, thanks for the advice and link! I also need to change the front hub caps, I just switched my steer axle over to oil this past weekend and I want to purchase the center caps with the center cut out so I can keep my eye on them. Any ideas?

I know that larger truck stops have accessory and some have a separate chrome shop in the same lot. Look for truck stop with truck RV wash and may be right next to it as they also polish wheels.

Thanks, I found them online places like www.Iowa80.com have plenty to choose from. Typical on line....shipping cost more than the caps :angry:. I want to be able to keep an eye on the oil level without pulling the current cover off, (it actually does fit over them), since there is not much room for error with the oil level.

Bought our '09 Magna last late Feb. Engine blew up on the way back from the first trip out, cost us $22,000. Wife was terminated from her job on April 30th for health reasons. On June 7th they diagnosed her with inoperable liver cancer. Only "cure" is a transplant and the chances are 6% of that happening in time.

BUT we're going the opposite way and keeping the MH. Hopefully we can get out a few times this summer!

Good luck with your sale! OH yes, keep the FMCA membership, well worth the money.

Huffy,

I have been watching this forum now for nearly 6 years, you were one of the original posters on one of my "newbie" questions and always a had a sensible and pertinent reply. Your input always appreciated. I like the sewer hose storage solution a lot, frees up one tub for real stuff.

Bill Edwards

My wife has cancer beat four plus times but after so many years she can't handle it anymore and have no strength. Lucky for us we got to use our coach for the last four years without major problems. I heard about the Cummins ISX 650 dropping valves and sorry to hear of such expense. Good luck to you and your wife to continue on.

Huffy,

I have been watching this forum now for nearly 6 years, you were one of the original posters on one of my "newbie" questions and always a had a sensible and pertinent reply. Your input always appreciated. I like the sewer hose storage solution a lot, frees up one tub for real stuff.

Bill Edwards

Thank you Ed.

Ray.

I'm glad your still posting on other subjects on this Forum! Keep it up, your input is appreciated.

Carl