AlRohrer

Towing a Silverado

Looking in to that M&G link you provided. Thanks.

The InvisiBrake you mentioned Carl is one that kind of has my attention. I'm going to go back for another look at it.

Too many choices! Too bad you can't find a shop where you can go in and try them all out.

AIR,

There is, It is the FMCA National Rally going on in Perry GA. next week. There will be vendors for most every type of Auxiliary Brake Made.

Its not too late to come, that is if you aren't already on your way.

Herman

Thanks Herman, but I am already committed for the immediate future. When I was raising five kids, I could always load them up and take off on a minutes notice but anymore, seems like I'm booked two months ahead.

Will those vendors be at the Midwest or South Central Area Rally this summer/fall? I could plan ahead for them and those two are within a days drive of me.

Thanks,

Al

Al,

I am Southern Region VP for South Central. Our rally this year is at Heartland of Oklahoma Expo. Center, April 11 to 15. At this point I'm not sure if any of the Brake Mfg. will be there. Blue Ox comes most years. M & G come some times. Sorry I can't speak for any of the other Area.

Since you are unable to attend Perry try to make plans for West Springfield, Mass. It will be in late July and early August.

Herman

Herman,

My wife and I are looking at our "schedule" for this year and are interested in the Midwest Area Rally, Amana, Iowa, in July.

The FMCA list of area rallies shows the South Central in Oklahoma in September 2016. Is the info incorrect?

I am recovering from a couple of minor surgeries and won't have time to travel for next couple months but July will work well and September is our favorite month to get out and travel. The Oklahoma Rally would probably be a definite if it is in September.

Appreciate the information,

Thanks,

Al

Yes Al, South Central Area [aka Six-State Rally Association] will hold our Rally in Shawnee, OK on September 11 to 14th, 2016. Registration will begin around the 1st of May.

We would love to have you'll attend.

Herman