astmi

Blueox Tow Bar

I do not lube coach hitch or secondary hitch for receiver (4" higher), I spray in WD-40 ! Remember, it was invented to keep the exterior of a Light House Tower Dry & Prevent Rust. Took 40 tries to get mixture correct and the rest is history! Also use it for step ! :wub:

Before any ??? comments, yes, for Industrial use, you can buy it in bulk ! Otherwise it would take a lot of cans to do a light house... :lol:

Carl

Really, that's what it was invented for? interesting!

I use WD40 or Power Lube now for the tow bar pivots, slides and hitch receivers, I refer to it all as "lube". I also will use CRC Power Lube, as I am running low I have been replacing it with WD40 since its readily available and I like the new can with the built in straw.

I do not lube coach hitch or secondary hitch for receiver (4" higher), I spray in WD-40 ! Remember, it was invented to keep the exterior of a Light House Tower Dry & Prevent Rust. Took 40 tries to get mixture correct and the rest is history! Also use it for step ! :wub:

Before any ??? comments, yes, for Industrial use, you can buy it in bulk ! Otherwise it would take a lot of cans to do a light house... :lol:

Carl

WD40 = Water Displacement 40 trys.

Yes, you may purchase WD-40 in Bulk [55 Gallon Drums]. You have to get it from an Industrial Supply House.

We used it in spray bottles to clean equipment since when it dries it does not attract dust and dirt.

Herman

My Mother sprayed it on her hands, claimed it helped her arthritics ! Have not tried it. I was not going to argue with a mid 80 year old retired Dermatologist !!!