rfsod48

Safety Plus Steering Stabilizer

We had a Safety Plus installed on our coach before starting home from Arizona. It has paid for itself already in the help it gives in high wind (25-40 mph). I consider it a good investment.

I have used them a lot in my pre independent front suspension and they do the job as advertised.

Carl

We had a Safety Plus installed on our coach before starting home from Arizona. It has paid for itself already in the help it gives in high wind (25-40 mph). I consider it a good investment.

Thanks for that write up - I'm going to be looking for an installer in this area.

Don't know where your at, but stay away from CW. You can order it thru them to your house. E-Bay also or Safe-T-Plus direct. I was a member of Triple T chapter in the 80's, don't know if it still exist....ck FMCA Chapters.

Carl

Thanks Carl. I have heard about CW.

I use Smitty's RV and Welding on Brittmoore in Houston. I have had two AF1's installed by them, recommended them to friends and all that can be said about them is good things. He has been installing the Safety Plus for years.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it. :-)

p.s., I live in Texas City - need to do coffee or water sometime.

Wayne. I used Smitty's to install the Hydrolift in 07' ! Great job and nice folks. You got a good idea about meeting! I'll send you a PM after Perry.

Carl

I also have a Safe-T-Plus on my coach along with Sumo Springs and a rear track bar. This 2015 Tiffin Allegro Open Road gasoline 36LA drives better than my old 2008 H/R Ambassador with eight air bags. Go figure.