rvchic

Florida Grande Motor Coach Resort, Webster Florida

We are thinking about staying at the Florida Grande Resort in Webster Florida next winter.

Has anyone ever stayed there? If so please give some input to this Resort. The price seems to be to good to be true for 3 mo. stay.($650+electric per/mo)

Have actually been through Webster in an 18 wheeler. It looks like old Florida, but Leesburg is not far. All of the conveniences will be there. There is a farmers market in Webster.My late mother used to shop there. Wonder what they charge for power! Any pics ?

We did tour the resort and it s very nice., yes it is very country. We lived 30 miles from there until we moved closer to Tampa. (Wesley Chapel) We met a fellow RV Owner in Nashville that owned a Country Coach and he loved it there. They have a cattle auction and farmers market every week and it draws hundreds of people into this little cow town. There is a restaurant called the Speckled Butter Bean that is as good as Paula Deans in Savannah, GA. Well almost. You are not that far from Orlando, Tampa, Ocala. There is a huge activities building. It is very nice for the $$$$. I hope I have helped you.

We did tour the resort and it s very nice., yes it is very country. We lived 30 miles from there until we moved closer to Tampa. (Wesley Chapel) We met a fellow RV Owner in Nashville that owned a Country Coach and he loved it there. They have a cattle auction and farmers market every week and it draws hundreds of people into this little cow town. There is a restaurant called the Speckled Butter Bean that is as good as Paula Deans in Savannah, GA. Well almost. You are not that far from Orlando, Tampa, Ocala. There is a huge activities building. It is very nice for the $$$$. I hope I have helped you.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but the Speckled Butter Bean is now the Farmer's Market Restaurant. It is buffet and has some of the most Southern food that I have ever sampled. And being originally from eastern NC let me tell you that Webster is one of Florida's most well kept secrets.

We have been here at Florida Grande for 4 months and started out renting but have a contract on a site in here now. And this is where we will return to in November or before. It is very addicting here and the folks are some of the friendliest I have ever met in 39+ years of RV'ing. There is a Super Walmart in Bushnell, about 12 miles from here along with a Winn Dixie. There are larger stores to shop in Clermont which is about 20 miles away. But when you are retired, it is a "treat" to plan a day of shopping!

We are leaving next week to start our travel season until next November and already we are looking forward to returning to such a clean, well kept resort.

You will not regret it at all. There are tons of things going on all of the time and we have a seasonal activity director that is top notch! Lots of options for rentals too.

Go for it Ron and Sharon. We could be neighbors if I have my way with DW.

We will miss you back here in PA. Lol

Just think, no snow to shovel......am I dreaming?