BennieH

New Flooring Ideas/Suggestions

Starting to think about replacing the carpeting and possibly the tile in the Camelot. I did do our Class C a few years ago got rid of the carpet and installed a snap together floating vinyl floor. Worked pretty well, but the cold weather we get. did open a few of the gaps.

What have you all found that looks good, holds up and works the best for the cold we get.

Plan to tackle next year once I am retired.

I need to do something up front. Still doesn't look too bad to me, but we got a tour of Joe's DP last weekend. Very sharp! Now I am jealous.

I need to do something up front. Still doesn't look too bad to me, but we got a tour of Joe's DP last weekend. Very sharp! Now I am jealous.

LOL. :o

Really?

Carl/ what I saw was very nice and he has done considerable work inside. The pictures front to rear on the passenger look almost new. Now this the Holiday Rambler/ not the class C. Probably not as flashy as your big ride though.

ObedB.

I would not bet on that! HR made some fine coaches back before the big bang! Come to thinking about it, they all (Manufacturers) did. After 07' it became a c**p shot. When I got this coach in 13', I rolled the dice and prayed that it was not a POS...lucked out.

If I get another coach down the line, it will be a pre 06' anything (almost)! Have some friends out by Tyler, TX. that got 02' Dynasty's for less than $90K and got them remodeled with slide outs, spent another $60-85K and now have a coach that will be good for at least 10 years ! 4 of them, beautiful!

Carl

Joe's is an '02. There are a couple of things on our '03 Phaeton that we like a little better, but overall his HR is really nice. Being a talented wrench, he is even making it nicer. Stop and visit with him on your way to Massachusetts.

The boss and I replaced the flooring in our 96 beast with a plastic type laminate. Water proof easy to clean all most sound proof to

oops can't hear that I hard of hearing. lol