wolfe10

FMCA Forum "Meet and Greet" In Perry

If you are one of 50,000+ registered members of the FMCA Forum come put a "face with that screen name". Mark your Convention Calendar.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Thursday, March 17, 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. in Seminar 5 (Georgia Building).

Feel free to bring a beverage of your choice and a snack to share.

Brett

Moderator FMCA Forum

Carl,

Being discreet, I think you can bring what you like. Contents of a Yeti cup, for example, are your business.

No, this is not an "official position", but my opinion.

See you there.

I'm still in Texas...leaving tomorrow am! I-20 was shut down in 3 places in LA. They got 2 open now, but Shreveport area got 14-18 inches of rain in 8 hours! We had 12.8" !

Carl

Wish I could have made Perry, but my east coast swing isn't scheduled until May ... catch you on the west coast rally!

We are in Brunswick GA Heard of the rally in Perry. Was wondering if it was possible to come up and visit for a day.

Not interested in the entertainment or seminars just would like to walk around see the displays and venders.Wondering what we would need for tickets and where to get them?

Thank you

Steve & Margaret Smith

F423109

also need directions from Brunswick GA as we are not from here just visiting the area

Steve,

Yes you may come to the rally in Perry for the day. You may purchase a day pass at registration. Please don't hold me to it but I believe it is $5 or 7.00 per person.

Herman

We are in Brunswick GA Heard of the rally in Perry. Was wondering if it was possible to come up and visit for a day.

Not interested in the entertainment or seminars just would like to walk around see the displays and venders.Wondering what we would need for tickets and where to get them?

Thank you

Steve & Margaret Smith

F423109

also need directions from Brunswick GA as we are not from here just visiting the area

I would just go up 341 to Perry. See the links that Bett posted.

Bill

Herman. Good Morning. I was just going to post the same question ! I got me a golf cart yesterday.

Carl

For those in/near Perry, just a reminder:

FMCA Forums Meet & Greet – Thursday, March 17 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., Seminar 5

Bring a beverage of your choice and a snack if you like.

It was great putting a "face with a screen name" at our get together.

Let's continue to meet on-line and perhaps meet face to face at the next FMCA Convention.

And, ya, some of your avatars must have been photo-shopped.

Enjoyed meeting everyone at the Meet and Greet! Will be here until Sunday, drop by any time in the evening. I'm located at J1, OR C2, 5TH St. Lot.

I'm about the third unit from the SE corner, nearest to 5th St. Journey, White and gold.

I enjoyed the conversation and meeting a new FMCA & Forum member, only wish more members had showed up...perhaps in August ! I got to say, it was a different way to close a meeting....my ears are still ringing! :o Yes, Herman, you need broad shoulders. :D:P

Carl

It was great putting a "face with a screen name" at our get together.

Let's continue to meet on-line and perhaps meet face to face at the next FMCA Convention.

And, ya, some of your avatars must have been photo-shopped.

Brett, great idea and LOL on the photo shop ? :D

I got to say, it was a different way to close a meeting....my ears are still ringing! :o

Carl

Carl,

I agree. The sound guys were setting up the room for the next morning's seminars toward the end of our get together. A couple of REALLY loud microphone/speaker feedbacks. Ear splitting!