DonLisa1984

Reliable Repair Facilities in NH

Hi Everyone,

Just recently purchased a used coach and I am in need of some work to be done. Does anyone have any recommendations for where in Southern NH to get the motorhome serviced?

Don

I have a Class A - Thor Challenger KT, Triton V10 Gas coach 38' Right now I am needing the electric awning gas struts repaired and I am having issues with the Jensen in Dash Backup/Side camera (the Radio works, but No Picture/Image).

Edited by DonLisa1984

Would help greatly if you indicated the coach brand, age, and what work you are in need of -- You can add the specifics of your coach to your signature line for clarity going forward -

DonLisa 1984,

Welcome to the Forum!

If you bought your coach from a dealer, take it back. If you got it from a FSBO, then either call factory for assistance or Google for nearest Dealer.

If your a member of FMCA, then go to main site, log in and click under Chapters and see if there is a Thor Club. If your not a member, then become one, we have a $10 off membership going on now and have some great benefits, call 1-800-543-3622, 8-5 M-F. Ask for membership.

Good luck and safe travel

Carl

Thanks for your input…I found a great place nearby, Complete RV in Kingston, NH. They were very friendly, helpful and efficient. Issues and repairs were solved. 30 years experience.