jleamont

3" Sewer Hose Connection Not Lining Up With Hole In Floor

I think that it would be best to get a bigger deck plate installed offset to the current hole and tee and make your own critter guard.

Wayne, This is a real tough question: "What is the requirements of a critter guard"? Well, Wayne, think it's sole function, is to keep critters out off coach ! Eeh?

Carl

In that case I think he needs a better lock on the door. :o

Bill

Combination of both would work...rubber to protect hose and then metal. Thing is I hook up and dump as needed, 3 women in an RV have got to be a strain on any system, especially when there are not any water use rules! I take a 5 min. shower in coach and 10-30 in house, Joe told me, each woman avg. 15 min. 2 or more times a day! I don't even know why he has holding tanks!! :o:blink::lol:

Carl

Puff, I may reconsider and take that path. It would be easier.

We are out on the first trip of 2016, so far 4 showers and my gray tank is 1/2 full, this is a new record! Hope this is a sign of things changing! Time to fire up the camp fire. I am cooking these for lunch for the group in my Lodge Dutch oven.

http://50campfires.com/dutch-oven-cheesy-potatoes/

I love 'taters! when is lunch.

Question: Do those showering take what is called a "navy" shower. That is, turn the water on and wet down. Turn water off and lather up. Turn water on and rinse off.

I remember during my military days, and especially in Vietnam, I had to wash out of a steel helmet. Not a heck of a lot of water can be used by that method. It was stated and understood that it was not as much to get the smell off as it was to get the dirt off, but if done right the smell goes away also.

In an RV, the every once in a while to the facility at the campground can be quite refreshing.

Wayne, that is the type of shower I take in the RV. The three Princesses refuse. My DW will not go to a bathhouse she feels like she has graduated from that with an RV in her life.

Wayne, lol. Due to the shower habits, we mostly only camp with hookups. Which isn't so bad, the kids still like the activities so I'm good with it. One long trip we used the book "the next exit" and My DW was able to locate dump stations and water, so that made it much better on a long trip. You get use to it after awhile. I figured they will grow up soon and head out, so enjoy it while you can.

Thanks for the good laugh

Joe

Bill, went to Gettysburg PA, long weekend. One of our favorite get away spots.
Gettysburg Campground, family owned, owner is a great guy, level sites, full schedule of activities.

In the summer they have civil war battle reenactments cannons and all. Neat place if you like history and relaxation.

Don't miss the Diorama in Gettysburg. It used to be housed at Artillery Ridge Campground but it is now downtown. If you stay at Artillery Ridge you get a free pass other wise it's $10. (Well, it was the last time we were there. Been 4 times. Love the history.) Do the Diorama before you take any tours.