jeff753

FMCA Under 60 Task Force Is Now FMCA ENERGIZED

During the Sunday U60 work-group meeting in Perry, it was agreed by consensus to change the name to FMCA ENERGIZED

The concept is.....while the work group has not changed, you don't have to be under 60 to Come Play with Us!!

So as we prepare for Springfield......what sounds like fun? Know anything specific in the area?

Okay Task Force----
The question of the week is this:

Why should I vacation at an FMCA rally rather than somewhere else??

Task Force Members don't forget to join us on the Facebook FMCA ENERGIZED Task Force Group page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/fmcau60taskforce/

Not a FMCA ENERGIZED Task Force member?

Please join the FMCAENERGIZED Task Force at any of our Rallies or by contacting Kathy Anderson in the FMCA office (kanderson@fmca.com); 513-474-3622 or 800-543-3622). Task Force Membership is available to all FMCA members who have not yet turned 60. Once on the Task Force, membership continues until your 65th birthday.

Jeff Walukonis

FMCA ENERGIZED/

Under60TaskForce Chairman

FMCAENERGIZED@gmail.com

You don't have to be under 60 to come play with us! Then line 8 and 9 above, states that you have to be under 60! Jeff, what are you really trying to say???

You don't have to be under 60 to come play with us! Then line 8 and 9 above, states that you have to be under 60! Jeff, what are you really trying to say???

The work group is under 60 but most of the activities the work group plans at rallies are open to all who want to play. Such as canoe trips, brewery trips etc.

Carl,

One of the objectives is to try and have activities that may entice the younger families to come and join FMCA and our family. I think it is a great program for them, however they to will someday come to the same point as us, Trams rather then jogging. :D

Herman

Thanks Jeff  - like the new name....

My Wife and I have been FMCA members for years and are 49 and 50 respectively. Just sent Kathy a request to join the task force

Great idea!

Keith and Lynnea Landers

If you or your spouse is under 60 and interested in joining the Under 60 Task Force email Kathy Anderson at KAnderson@fmca.com 

We have fun events for the task force as well as sponsoring events and activities for all rally attendees under the FMCA ENERGIZED name

On May 3, 2016 at 8:59 PM, klandersnitrox said:

Thanks Jeff  - like the new name....

My Wife and I have been FMCA members for years and are 49 and 50 respectively. Just sent Kathy a request to join the task force

Great idea!

Keith and Lynnea Landers

Are you by chance going to the West Springfield Rally in August?