mwilson8@rochester.rr.com

2016 Bounder Bedroom Speakers Don't Work

On my coach radio I have to adjust the fader control and it can shut of 2 of six speakers. That will be the rear most speakers in the bedroom.

I don't really know anything about your coach but in ours we have a panel which includes controls for Fantastic Fan, Ceiling Lights, Slideout, Speaker Volume, etc. If you have a central panel in the bedroom for various controls, it might be there.

It is really helpful if people requesting help give us a few clues about what coach they have. There are amazing differences between coaches, so much so that we may make 20 suggestions without hitting the right answer for your coach. That Ray hit the correct solution in the first reply is amazing. Great work Ray!

For other readers, notice that many of us have some information about our coach in our signature at the end of each post. If you don't want to do that then please include information about your coach, manufacturer, year, model in your post requesting help. If you are asking questions about specific equipment functions, let us know who manufactured the equipment and what model you have in your coach. This applies to everything from refrigerators and toilets to thermostats and ceiling lights. Without this information we're reduced to guessing!