Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Travel Assist

Recommended Posts

There is a gentleman at Camp Newmar who encountered some health problems and has to get a "professional driver" to drive his motor coach home, with him able to ride along. Is this covered under the FMCAssist medical evacuation and travel assistance program, if he is a member?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...