Sign in to follow this  
ronandanne@power-net.net

Damon Chapter

We have a Damon Tuscany that we just love and wondered if there is any interest out there for forming a Damon owner's chapter of FMCA? I am also testing the waters with Damon Corp. I am assuming this chapter would be of interest primarily for the Great Lakes area (MI, IN, OH, IL). Let me know so I can see if the interest is there before I look into the mechanics of forming a chapter. Thanks.

Ron

Ron,

FMCA recognizes more than 500 chapters across the United States and Canada, and new chapters are always welcome. The FMCA Chapter Services Department (chapters@fmca.com) can provide a chapter formation kit that includes guidelines for starting a new chapter.

"Coach-make" chapters are popular with FMCA members. These chapters may be local, regional, national or international.

The International Area consists of chapters not bound by geographic area, such as those dedicated to a motorhome brand, a hobby or a special interest. They are called "International" chapters because coach ownership is not restricted to a particular geographic area.

You might want to take a look at how most of the other "brand" chapters are set up. To view a list of chapters by area, use FMCA.com's Chapter Search. On the Search page, from the Area drop-down menu, select the area and then click the Search button.

Brett Wolfe

HI WE ALSO HAVE A DAMON (CHALLENGER) WE WILL BE FULLTIMERS AS OF DEC 11, 09 (SOON). WE TRIED TO FIND A CHAPTER ANYWHERE FOR DAMON BUT WAS UNABLE TO. THE MANUFACTURE ONLY KNEW OF FMCA BUT LIKE YOU SAY THEY DONT HAVE ONE EITHER. I GUESS THERE NOT TO POPULAR (I HAPPEN TO LIKE MINE), BUT IF YOU GET IT OFF THE GROUND LET ME KNOW I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN. I THINK FOR THE MONEY THERE A GOOD ONE

GARY

HI WE ALSO HAVE A DAMON (CHALLENGER) WE WILL BE FULLTIMERS AS OF DEC 11, 09 (SOON). WE TRIED TO FIND A CHAPTER ANYWHERE FOR DAMON BUT WAS UNABLE TO. THE MANUFACTURE ONLY KNEW OF FMCA BUT LIKE YOU SAY THEY DONT HAVE ONE EITHER. I GUESS THERE NOT TO POPULAR (I HAPPEN TO LIKE MINE), BUT IF YOU GET IT OFF THE GROUND LET ME KNOW I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN. I THINK FOR THE MONEY THERE A GOOD ONE

GARY

Hello Gary,

I told Damon I could not identify much interest on the FMCA list for a Damon owners chapter. They said they may try to organize an owners club through the company and would let me know if they do. I imagine it depends on how the economy and RV sales go in the future. If I hear anything I will pass it along.

Ron

We have a 09 Damon Challenger and would be interested in a Damon chapter also...We are full timers as of Oct. 2010