HaoleFolks

Montana Tire Store Recommendation

I am heading to Montana in 2 weeks and will be purchasing 4 tires for my class A. I am interested in recommendations of a good tire store for installation. As we all know, not all service centers are created equal. We will be staying near Livingston so close would be good but not a requirement. Has anyone used  Quality Tire Company in Belgrade Montana ?  http://qualitytirecompany.com/

Thanks

Montana has only one US Congressman and no tire stores? !!!     If you are coming from the east look for a store in Billings//    Montana's largest city at a little over 104,000. Think about it. Montana is a very large state geographically. Buy before you leave if you can.

You might consider Whalen Tires.  The store here in Belgrade has served me well twice using the FMCA/Michelin program. They have several locations in Montana and Washington. They transfer tires between locations when needed and in relatively short time.    whalentire.com

Montana is the 4th largest state geographically. First three are Alaska, Texas, and California. It is the 48th least dense in population . Alaska is 50th and Wyoming is 49th. Beautiful  to look at from the inside of an 18 wheeler's windshield and having traveled many times to and fro, I don't remember a rush hour, but If you have a short time for your vacation, I would buy tires before you leave. Second choice would be to locate the tires that will serve your needs, call the dealer to order them and offer a deposit so they will be there when you arrive. We have about 470,000 people in our county (910 square miles) so buying tires is easy unless you insist on XRVs.

Please do not think that I was poking fun at Montana.

Montana also has no sales tax.  Somebody up there is taking care of all those rv tires and non-stop trucks going through. If Belgrade doesn't work for you billings, Butte, Helena, or Missoula squre will and many small towns will bend over to help you out.

F463302.  Welcome to the Forum!

If you look at the date of the last post, you'll note that it was May 18, 2016.

Carl