Sign in to follow this  
marjui13

2017 Mitsubishi Mirage

Looking to buy a 2nd smaller toad to use when I don't need my Silverado.

I want to flat tow only and have looked at a 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage that is a manual transmission.

I never looked at the manual or asked the salesman if it could be flat towed and just "assumed"

because it is a manual it can be but I don't see it on the list of ones in the FMCA 2016 Towable guide

Anyone know about this model?

I haven't purchased it yet and won't until I get a concrete answer from the manufacturer

Best thing to do is call Mitsubishi customer service.  I did on the 2016 since it did not indicate it could in the owners manual. They said no.  Maybe 2017 changed. 

On May 28, 2016 at 6:43 PM, MarJui13 said:

Looking to buy a 2nd smaller toad to use when I don't need my Silverado.

I want to flat tow only and have looked at a 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage that is a manual transmission.

I never looked at the manual or asked the salesman if it could be flat towed and just "assumed"

because it is a manual it can be but I don't see it on the list of ones in the FMCA 2016 Towable guide

Anyone know about this model?

I haven't purchased it yet and won't until I get a concrete answer from the manufacturer

I can't find anything on the mirage 5 speed  but have a look at the Kia Soul it is towable in the 6 speed standard and lots of 2016 6 speed for sale for a little over $11,000 and you can install a OEM cruse for about $70 . We love our 15 it is a quality car built in South Korea . Have a look at autotrader.com and sort by price lowest.

walt