rvnit4now

Carpet Replacement

I was asked to post pictures our Villa Stone flooring.

Floor 1 is at the driver seat where I cut the edge off two commercial hard rubber stair treads to make a surface that wasn't slick below my feet.  The treads were installed with contact cement because the floor at this location is a steel plate. The color shift between Floor 1 and 2&3 is due to change in sunlight.  Floor 1 is the closest to the true color.

Floor 2 & 3 are of the rest of the floor.  No tile was installed on the slide out or in the bedroom.

Floor 4 just shows my installation of s Samsung RF197 residential refrigerator.

I don't know how to rotate Floor 2,3,&4.floor 1.jpg

floor 4.JPG

floor 3.JPG

floor 2.JPG

It looks terrific, What size/dimensions of the tile, look to be about 16 X 16 or maybe 18 X 18 and it does not look to big for the space.

Bill Edwards

Mine were 16x16, but I think it comes in 12x12, also.  I was planning on laying on the diagonal, but found I would have used about 20% more due to waste. The pattern I used is a lot easier to lay because you can lay a chalk line the full length and work from that line to the outer edges.  Any imperfections that you may have will be harder to detect.  Also, this is just one of 6 or 8 colors available.  I am sure that there are other sites where the product is available, but you can contact Habegger Flooring, 260-724-2180, 1337 Village Green Drive, Decatur, IN 46733, or stop in and see them.  Nice people.

We took out carpet and had ceramic tile installed in our Travel Supreme Motorhome. We still have carpet on the slides.  We love the look and although it was very expensive, we are happy with our choice. We also added backsplash in our kitchen.  This was a project we did ourselves with ceramic tiles. 

On 6/2/2016 at 11:39 AM, TBUTLER said:

Where are you located?  Can you give us the name of the company and perhaps contact information.  We're very interested in replacing our flooring.  I want a nice professional job so would like to find a quality installer to do the job.

Tom if you want the best info see Ernie Ekberg. http://www.ernieekbergflooring.net

Bill

As a note to the Ernie recommendation (he just did my carpet replacement) Ernie mostly does wood floors but also does carpet.  He does not do tile, or stone, etc.