woodworker414

Hello everyone. I finally signed up last night online. Been thinking about for sometime. A friend in my Good Sam Chapter has been telling me for a long time that I needed to join. Saturday, he told me I would really enjoy being in the FMCA. So here I am.

I aa 2015 Thor Chateau 31W. 32' on the Ford E450 chassis with the V10 and 5 speed tranny. It is the first MH I have owned. Always bought used. I have been in MH's for about 15 years. Been in rv'ing for maybe 30 years. Just love the rv lifestyle.

I live in a small town south of St. Louis, MO, on the Mississippi river.

I like to go camping at state and federal parks. Love to travel around the country. I have not been able to see to many states yet. I hope to be able to get to at least all the lower 48 states. I was unable to travel because of the health of my wife, who passed away a few years ago. Now I can hardly get enough of being out ON THE ROAD. I come home and want to go again in a few days. LOL

Take Care

Safe Travels

Life is a trip, ENJOY the ride

WØWJU

Bill

Welcome Bill,

We're just a little ways up-river from you!  We are from this area but were full time for a while before putting a mobile home in the park we stay at each winter!  Winter is so much nicer in the deep south!  Now we leave the park each spring and travel for the summer.  Next week we'll head NW toward South Dakota to visit with friends from our winter retreat.  Then we're on to Colorado to visit with relatives.  Just a couple of drifters!

3 hours ago, woodworker414 said:

dHello everyone. I finally signed up last night online. Been thinking about for sometime. A friend in my Good Sam Chapter has been telling me for a long time that I needed to join. Saturday, he told me I would really enjoy being in the FMCA. So here I am.

I aa 2015 Thor Chateau 31W. 32' on the Ford E450 chassis with the V10 and 5 speed tranny. It is the first MH I have owned. Always bought used. I have been in MH's for about 15 years. Been in rv'ing for maybe 30 years. Just love the rv lifestyle.

I live in a small town south of St. Louis, MO, on the Mississippi river.

I like to go camping at state and federal parks. Love to travel around the country. I have not been able to see to many states yet. I hope to be able to get to at least all the lower 48 states. I was unable to travel because of the health of my wife, who passed away a few years ago. Now I can hardly get enough of being out ON THE ROAD. I come home and want to go again in a few days. LOL

Take Care

Safe Travels

Life is a trip, ENJOY the ride

WØWJU

Bill

Welcome to the forum Bill. I am going on the road around the 16th. Hope to be back for the FMCA rally in Shawnee Oklahoma in September.

Bill