roadking

Copilot

I saw an ad here for the Copilot app. I had this probably 10 years ago and found it to be pretty good at the time. Since I'm looking for a new GPS I was thinking about buying the app and using it with my tablet instead of getting a new unit. But it got mixed reviews, does anyone currently use this? 

I use the app on my iPhone and have found it to be pretty good. I did update to the ActiveTraffic and that does help the ETA feature become way more accurate. I also added the LowClearances POI database and have that in addition to the RV specific data.

29 minutes ago, Roadking said:

I saw an ad here for the Copilot app. I had this probably 10 years ago and found it to be pretty good at the time. Since I'm looking for a new GPS I was thinking about buying the app and using it with my tablet instead of getting a new unit. But it got mixed reviews, does anyone currently use this? 

I use it on my tablet and phone. They have just announced a new RV app that does some of  the same stuff as RV  Parkey. It was about $50.00 The one I have (free or real cheap) does a good job. There are a lot of settings you can modify to suit your taste.

Bill

Thanks for the comments, it seems from your reviews it's a good app. But thinking about the added time on my already over used data plan while we travel, I'm going to continue looking for a new GPS. 

Thanks again. 

Jim 

I prefer Jeff Foxworthy's comments on his wife and maps. He said, "that giving his wife a map was equal to giving a monkey a math problem". He also said, "come on tell me which way to go we are coming to a turn where his wife said, 'Take a left on the Blue Road for one inch and turn right on the Red One".   :lol::lol:

Herman