mable

Something To Make You Laugh

With all the bad news lately, I though that I would share some of my own and give you all something to laugh at. Yesterday I brought my 2002 Pace Arrow to my house from storage to clean and replace the fresh water. I hooked up the hose, turned the water on and starting cleaning and moving things into the house. While inside I got a cup of coffee and relaxed for a minute and then went back outside to find water coming out from under the RV. I thought it was coming from the overflow and thought "wow" that was fast. WRONG...I had hooked up the hose to the Blackwater spray washer and it filled and backed up and overflowed the toilet. Lots of screaming and cussing and now lots of cleaning and scrubbing.

Mabel, that was a good story. I'm pretty sure we have all been there before :lol:, I know I have anyway. I removed our toilet on the last coach to repair it, hooked up the water hose and turned it on, not thinking about the toilet line open, yep I remembered when I saw water. My wife's response was priceless "there are easier ways to clean the carpet you know". we still laugh about it.

Another one;

We often camp with friends with a travel trailer, they have no black tank flush, so in order to flush their tank they fill the tank by blocking the foot pedal down. Well, we were out last year and they blocked the pedal down....and forgot about it, we were all sitting outside and someone says "do you hear water running?" With that they both jumped up one running for the door the other running for the waste valves.

I am sure there are some pretty good stories out there.

Mable, Maybe the moral to the story is to get your Coffee first, then connect up the water ! Got to feel for you.  It would be easy to do on some coaches, because the fresh water and the Black water tank flush are real close to each other. Maybe some black or Brown tape on the black tank wash input and some Blue on the fresh water input.

Good luck with the clean up ! Just remember readers, if it has not happened to you - it has not been your turn yet !!!!  Things like this happen when your dressed to go to church or diner for some reason. Don't ask ! LOL

Rich.

10 minutes ago, DickandLois said:

Things like this happen when your dressed to go to church or diner for some reason. Don't ask ! LOL

Ok Rich, your turn, sounds like a good story......

I did the same thing to our coach. I was fortunate that our toilet seal held and it came out the vent stack.:wub:  When those pieces of undesolved toilet paper dry on the roof they are hard to remove to say the least. :rolleyes:

Herman

Herman, why remove them?  Unless you got flowers or some other strange things printed on you TP, it's all white anyway !  :wacko::rolleyes:  I have been there.  Once when my DW was dry camping and she needed me to fill the fresh water tank, so that she could flush, she was sitting down at the time....there was a long time, before she acknowledged that I was still there!  :(

Carl C.