wolfe10

FMCA Forum "Meet and Greet" In W. Springfield

If you are one of 50,000+ participants on the FMCA Forum come put a "face with that screen name".

Mark your Convention Calendar:

Forum Meet & Greet

Time: Thursday, Aug 4, 5:00 p.m.           

Place: Seminar 8 (Young Building)

Look forward to seeing you there.

Kind of have a conflict, Have a Chapter meeting at the same time unless it gets rescheduled. 

So if I can make it I will sure try.

Rich.

From looking at the road map, there is no easy way to get there!  Since I have no choice, I'll be there...hopefully in one piece ! :lol:  I'm due in Aug. 01.

Joe,

Bill and Carl are talking about the South Central Area aka, Six-State Rally Association's, Rally. The Rally is September 12 to 15, 2016 at the Heart of Oklahoma Expo Center in Shawnee, Oklahoma.There will three nights of entertainment, Seminars, 60 to 70 vendors, Show Coaches and Bill's favorite Ice Cream. We will also have three full Breakfasts.

One of the additions to this rally will be CVS Pharmacies giving Flu Shots and hopefully wellness exams.  

Nightly Activities will include Lee Marvin Adams :lol::lol:, on Monday, Chapter Fair Night Tuesday, Grady Nichols on Wednesday and Pamela G and Jackie B on Thursday.

Chapter Fair Night is set aside so chapters may have cook outs, happy hours and or just get together. It is a time to invite folks to visit with and possibly join a chapter if they are not members of one. Dancing will be allowed, just bring your own music. 

My self and other officers plan to visits as many as we can. We are all looking forward to seeing everyone.

For a complete and growing list of activities and registration form, go to sca-fmca.com   

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Herman

20 minutes ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

You are invited.

Bill

:) I figured but working.....shooting for next years reunion, depending where its at

Joe,

I think in 2017 the winter rally is in Chandler Arizona and the summer is in Indianapolis Indiana. Sorry not sure of the dates. We plan on attending both.

Herman

Sorry Joe, I have not been to Indianapolis. However is you look in the past rally archives you can see where it was held, not sure of the year. Have heard where but can't remember where it will be in Chandler, it will be a first for there.

Would love for you to come to Shawnee.

Herman 

Looks like the State fair grounds was the last location, which looks like its within the city :blink:. Someone that was there in 2012 will have to chime in. Looks easy to get to.

4 hours ago, jleamont said:

Looks like the State fair grounds was the last location, which looks like its within the city :blink:. Someone that was there in 2012 will have to chime in. Looks easy to get to.

That was the location for the last Rally in Indianapolis. No bad getting in, but there was a fair amount of traffic. One of my Chapter members got rear ended pulling into one of the lots. Took out the Towd  and bent up the draw bar. Some memories never fade away. OH! an we got a real good socking rain one day. LOL. Working with the parking crew and driving handicap carts, we all looked a little like ducks.

Rich. 

What is Bills favorite ice cream?  Blue Bell for me!  I'll be at both rally's next year also.

Carl

I'll ask them....we are doing Texas this Fall, instead of E. Coast.  When I get an answer, I'll send you a PM.

Carl C.