greg3915

2003 Winnebago Journey

Greg, do you have the model specifics for the coach you are looking at and maybe the engine information, size or HP? I'm sure someone could shine some light.

Greg,

First go on the tire program. There it will instruct you what to do. Know the size tires you need. Call Michelin and register your credit card. It will be on file for 30 days. After that you will have to re-register. Check their list for participating dealers in your area. Call FMCA to get you cost. Its all in the Michelin Tire Program site.

Good luck, l'm waiting for mine to arrive this week in Denton, TX.

Herman 

Herman.  In August we, FMCA, will probably also be with Continental also.  It's on the docket for Governance...:D 

To find a Michelin Dealer, use this link.  It takes you to the truck dealer page.  If I Google Michelin it takes me to the car and light truck page and I can't find a link there to get to truck (and RV tires).  Anyway, that link takes you to truck dealers.  You need to find one that will work with "National Accounts."  There is a symbol on the dealer listings for National Account Dealers.  Then you should contact them and ensure that they are able to handle your needs as a motor home owner.  You will want the tires mounted for a motor home, not an 18 wheeler.  Getting a good ride means that you will want all tires balanced.  When you set up an appointment, let them know that you want tires that are recent manufacture.  They may have to order them.  I usually ask for tires manufactured in the last three months.  Check the date code before you accept and pay for the tires.

I owned a Journey DL - 2003  is your model a DL which had several options the standard Journey didn't. i.e.  black tank flush, triple heat water tank, auto load minder. you get the idea.  The DL also came with full custom paint.