southwind32v

Monaco Parts For '07 Monaco Camelot

Check out Colaws in Carthage, MO. I know that they have several Monaco Camelot salvage coaches. May be they have the mirror you are looking for. Sorry I don't remember their web address.

Herman 

I just picked up a pair of entry door hinges for our 2004 Windsor from Monaco!  Call 877-466-6226 and ask for the parts department.  You will need to have handy the last six digits of your coach "unit serial number" (not the VIN).  You can find it on the wall behind the drivers seat, unless Monaco has put it somewhere else on your coach.

Southwind,

Have you considered going to a good local glass shop to have a new mirror made for you?  You may not be able to get the same scrolling but some of the glass shops to great design work.

I'd factor in the cost of shipping a replacement mirror to you if you can't go pick it up.  When transferring from location to location, the movers would always hire a company to come crate our mirrors, TV's and other fragile items.  They made the mirror crates out of 1"X4" wood and heavy cardboard.  I have an old antique mirror that is about the size of the mirror you are looking for still packed up.  It is heavy!

Blake