wdhm04

Flashing Check Light & Fuel Gauge Not Working

97 Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE 3126 Cat diesel cel flashing and fuel gauge showing empty and I know my tank is full.

I have been told that the cover material for electrical wire products, among other things, has Soy Bean by products in them making them a draw for rodents.

I don't know this to be a fact but it makes since to me. :(

One thing there is always a problem for RV'ers are ants. I found and tried a bottle of dog/cat Flea and Tick spray. I spray it on my sewer hose, water hose and power cord when we park. It has worked for us so far. However we did have a sever problems with ants in Shreveport. For some reason when ever one of our coach's mud flag touched the ground you could see a trail of ants climbing into the coach. :angry:

Herman    

I've always worried about rodents.  In fact, we saw evidence of a rat in our MH garage/shop recently.  A couple of days ago we caught the bugger.  These guys are so smart that they just eat the cheese & peanut butter off of the spring trap.  Then they leave thank you presents on the garage floor.  I was worried that they'd get into the coach so went to step 2 of the process.  Tom Cat bait from Home Depot worked like a charm.  We found her two days later under the tractor.

Sadly, she left behind 5 young'uns who were nested under the stairs in the garage.  No way to get them out and impossible to take the stairs apart.  Shop vac hose modified to accept 1/2" PVC sprinkler pipe did the job.  Vacuums them right up!

Deb went through the coach with a fine tooth comb and luckily found none inside.  No evidence of them in the engine, generator or storage compartments.

This is the first rat sightings we've ever seen on our property.  I think the heavy rains and flooding have driven them to higher grounds as our neighbor has the same problem.

Storm blew through Amarillo last night and it's a nice 67 degrees! 

Prayers to France.

Blake

The secret to keeping these critters out, is Oil Of Peppermint.  In a small container place a wad of cotton and in the top make a small hole. Put a bit of the Peppermint in the cotton and install the lid. Place these around the coach behind cabinets and where these four legged critters hide, in the basement and so forth. No more unwanted friends visiting unexpectedly. The oil is available from Amazon.com

Bill Edwards