widewader

Mystery Thing On Walls: 07 Pace Arrow 36D

The previous owner had put several things on the walls. Some were adhesive backed Velcro, another is a metal device that's screwed on. I was removing those items this weekend and started on one of two white plastic items that are a complete mystery. These things have electric wires attached on the back. I've included a photo of one detached from the wall showing the face and the wires. This one is located on the wall between the dinette and the refrigerator. The other one is on the wall between the bedroom and the back bathroom. I looked at all of the documents and found no mention of it. I did see a Pace Arrow brochure and there is an interior photo viewing from front to back and there are two white things on each wall in the same location.

Look at the photo and help me out.

RV photo.JPG

I had these in my last coach and in my present coach. They are temperature sensors attached to the thermostat. In my last coach both ac's were controlled by one thermostat and in this coach all three work on one thermostat.    ccmsm  

My thermostat is in an overhead cabinet in front of the coach. These sensors tell the thermostat when to cut off and on.   ccmsm