shalom

Black Holding Tank Exploded HELP URGENT

I tried to up load my tank bay photos. Doesn't work on the forum or gallery now.

my fresh is on the bottom and black and grey just above on a shelf. All plumbing is right in your face when you open the door on the access side, the opposite side is my wet bay. Hopefully his Monaco is the same. Looks like a fairly simple project to tackle especially for a dealer....as long as the tech has some sort of clue what he or she is doing.

Five gallon plastic bucket with a bag liner and a lid. The bag liner allows one to reuse the bucket. Those were the days my friend. We thought they would never end.  Mary Hopkin. But I retired. ?

On 7/23/2016 at 7:47 PM, hermanmullins said:

Five, from what I hear you can add Lazy Days to the list of REV service centers.

Herman 

Not yet.  There are two new ones, one in OR and one in Alvarado, TX.  They also purchased some property out west, NV or W CA I think, for a new one.

I would caution everyone against using those stainless steel screws and bolts from Home Depot and Lowes.

These are Chinese junk and will rust.

It is one of these things I learned over the many years of owning a boat.

If there is a West Marine store near you or your travels you can get marine grade stainless there. I don't even think there is any price difference between them and those big box stores. There used to be but the big guys jacked up their prices. Alternatively order on-line.

Make sure it does NOT come from China.