That is correct.  Allied Specialty Vehicles (ASV) has simply re-organized, re-branded if you will.  Here is a link to the REV Group.  From that page, you can explore the extent of the REV Group vehicle brands.  Under the Recreational Vehicles category you will find four brands, American Coach, Fleetwood RV, Holiday Rambler and Monaco.  You can follow the links to each of these brands and their customer interfaces.  I can't speak for all brands but I can say that for Monaco, and I believe Holiday Rambler also, the customer interface remains consistent from the pre-2008 company to today.  The phone number in my owners manual still works, just as it did in 2004.  I can (have) called the parts department, given them my coach number and they can access the coach records to supply the correct part as needed.  I visited the service center in Coburg, Oregon two summers ago and they are servicing all REV Group brands of motor homes.  There are now three service centers listed, besides Coburg, OR, there is a service center in Decatur, IN and now a new (at least new to me) one in Alvarado, TX. 

Several years ago when ASV took on the Monaco and Holiday Rambler brands we were told that they would bring back some lines as financing and sales permitted.  It seems that in the case of Monaco, the brands that are being brought back have familiar names but they are significantly different in their marketing placement than in the past.  The Dynasty has been manufactured for several years now and the Diplomat has just been introduced for 2017.  Both are shown on the Monaco link.  The Diplomat is now a tag axle coach which is much different than the old Diplomat.  The Roadmaster chassis that made Monaco Coaches unique has been redesigned and is still the platform for both these coaches.  The Holiday Rambler line is much more robust with five Class A Diesel coaches, three Class A gas coaches and a Class C coach.  American Coach lists six Class A diesel coaches.  The Fleetwood line includes four Class A diesel coaches, three Class A gas coaches, four Class A "crossover" coaches and four Class C coaches.

ASV, now REV Group is privately owned.  A new CEO was installed in 2014 and this reorganization is a reflection of new leadership.  If you read the leadership information under the company tab, you will see a number of very experienced executives who have been responsible for moving companies forward in their previous positions.  I expect that the REV Group will continue to evolve in the future.  REV is not an acronym, it is the company name.  Their promo indicates REV relates to revving a vehicle engine.  If you read the text that accompanies the video (again under the company tab), it explains the name and it's significance in the company philosophy.

Tom.  You forgot Trek.  2016 and it's had some changes done to it, I'm partial to the original concept.  Now a days, it's whatever sells !  Functionality is out the window...

Now, what I wonder about, is what Winnebago going to do with Country Coach ?  I Goggled WB and Itasca, there is no difference in either one now, including price!  Itasca used to be to WB, like Lexus is to Toyota!

Carl 

I just reviewed the whole line-up for the REV Group and I don't see any mention of Trek.  If it is being manufactured, I can't find any information through REV Group.  Perhaps picked up by another manufacturer?

Yes, I've seen that page before, it is an old reference, an archived site/page.  Go to my original post and check that site.  There is no mention of Trek, Beaver or Safari in the current listing.  How do I know it is the current site/page?  Check Monaco listings on both sites, the site you list has no mention of the new Diplomat from Monaco.  Another way to tell is to go to the employment page from your reference.  It lists Allied Recreation Group as the company name.  And yes, the times they are a-changin'.

Am I the only one that finds this confusing;

The superior performance of the Cummins ISL engine is an ideal match for the 2016 Diplomat. When you ride on the all-new Roadmaster Chassis, you get the full support and proven expertise of Freightliner Custom Chassis and its nationwide service network with over 400 locations, many of which include RV-dedicated Oasis locations. And with 24/7 Direct, 2016 owners receive direct access to factory technicians who can respond to all inquiries and technical issues.

That is why I mentioned it has been redesigned.  It carries the Roadmaster name but I believe Roadmaster was sold to Freightliner.  Thus the Freightliner support that is mentioned in the description. 

I'm not sure from the diagram but it looks to me as if the excellent 10 airbag arrangement on tag axle coaches has been changed if not in number, it looks like the outboard location, in line with the tires, has been abandoned.  I guess only an actual examination will confirm any/all changes.

When we were in Perry in 2014 they were introducing the new redesigned Roadmaster Chassis, At that time the rep referred to it as the Roadmaster Freightliner Chassis. To my very limited knowledge of Chassis es it looked like a great design. It was also funny to see one of the techs driving a body less chassis sitting on a crate. 

Herman

Tom, not sure about who owns what, but after looking at the picture one more time it has Freightliners proprietary wheels on it. It appears to be a Semi Monocoque chassis like the old Roadmaster design vs the Freightliner XC which is just a two rail design but it doesn't have the outboard air bags for stability. While an improvement its still a Freightliner with a stolen name of a legend :wacko:.

I was never a fan of the two rail design. Anytime you flex an RV body something is going to weaken and fail, from cabinet mounting, walls cracking to floors popping up. That was the selling point to me on a Monocoque chassis. Since the only way to get a true Monocoque chassis is to purchase a bus and build the RV part yourself or purchase a cookie cutter coach on a Semi Monocoque chassis i.e a true old Roadmaster chassis. Hopefully the new regime will flip the reputation back to what it once was from the intermediate companies partial destruction.