woodworker414

How To Use Trip Routing

Good evening everyone. Yep, hot here also. I live about 35 miles south of St. Louis, MO, in Crystal City, on the Mississippi River. But won't be long and the trees will be turning color. Then it will be Snowbird time.

My name is Bill. I am a new member,F459102. I have been looking through the site. to get to know it. One of the things that I read about is the Trip Routing feature. Well it took me awhile but I found its location. I went to the page for online maps sent via e-mail. I filled out the form, and then what do I do? I don't see anywhere for me to go past this first page. I have done a search for info on the Trip Routing, and no results. Is there a video, tutorial I can view, read to learn how to use this benefit? I would think that this would be a great benefit for future use.

Thanks for any info that you can share.

Bill

Hi WildeBill308. I was still unable to get the Trip Routing to work. I sent an email to FMCA. They have a spot for webpage problems. Explained what was going on. A gent name Michael Hall answered. He suggested that I try another browser. I use Goggle Chrome. Trip Routing does not like Chrome. I would not load the buttons at the bottom of the page in the task bar. On Chrome I did not see the accept button or the others also. Went to Internet Explore and all is well.

Bill