lylefikse

Loose Tile Under Slide???

Sounds like a cracked tile under our kitchen slide.  Some noise along that line. The slide works properly but a crunching noise when extended.  Any ideas on how to get a peek under this slide to see what is going on.  Gear style slide.  Don't want to tear cabinets apart to see under unless that is the only way.

How about one of those probe type cameras? Many tool supply stores sells them, or maybe a mechanic friend would be happy to use his.

Was it just a fork or a complete place settinG. ?

Found the same problem with our kitchen slide. If I remember, the floor in the cabinet under the sink will just pry up nothing holding it but friction.

I need to clean out the broken tile from under ours.

Herman 

Herman.  I only had forks out for King Cake, during a Mardi Grass Parade.  Actually everyone knew the rules, get it in coach, take it outside to eat...we had 3 RV's on Seawall.  Found out later that a friend of a friend, refused to follow the rules and took a 4 year old inside to eat...That became the last time any off us took our RV !  Now we have a 42' open goose neck trailer.

As they say, "it only takes one ah  to ruin a good thing"!   Fork was not the problem....4 year old and cake everywhere, including bedroom!:lol: