Sign in to follow this  
bergy0256

Winegard Roadtrip SD

I have a 2010 Tiffin Phaeton with a Winegard Roadtrip SD dome satellite on the roof. The satellite continuously seeks when power is applied, but never locks onto a signal. After troubleshooting, I found the electronics board in the SW 64 Ready control units is bad and not providing DC power to the LNBs. 

Winegard mo longer provides product support for the Roadtrip SD satellite dish. Does anyone know how I can replace the electronics board in the control unit or have an old one to sell?  

The control unit has two boards - one to power and operate the satellite motors and the other to select and operate either a DirecTV or DISH receiver. The first board works fine; the second doesn't.

Any ideas that don't involve swapping out with another complete satellite dish?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Berg.  Welcome to Forum!

I would call Winngard parts Dept. to see if they have the board...I read your post, but that don't mean that parts has depleted their stock.  Same with Tiffin Parts.  You may find it in a Direct/DISH shop in a small town, they do double duty, RV's and homes!  Also, find a computer repair shop, they may be able to fix your panel.

Luck

Carl