obedb

Swan Bay Resort in Alexandria Bay NY

Arrived this afternoon for a 17 night stay. This is absolutely the best park that we have visited. It is brand new and we have a clear view of the bay, the St. Lawrence River, and the ship channel which is approximately 1/3 of a mile away. Have already see two Great Lakes ships pass by and we are still settling in. The pads are large, level and concrete. They can easily accommodate a 45 foot unit. The power pedestal, water spigot, and sewer dump are all gathered together and surrounded by concrete.  If you want a really nice park with a nautical setting, this is it.

6 hours ago, obedb said:

Arrived this afternoon for a 17 night stay. This is absolutely the best park that we have visited. It is brand new and we have a clear view of the bay, the St. Lawrence River, and the ship channel which is approximately 1/3 of a mile away. Have already see two Great Lakes ships pass by and we are still settling in. The pads are large, level and concrete. They can easily accommodate a 45 foot unit. The power pedestal, water spigot, and sewer dump are all gathered together and surrounded by concrete.  If you want a really nice park with a nautical setting, this is it.

Have fun and enjoy the cooler weather. I am in Fresno Ca and it is 105. we looked at coming back from Canada last year using I-81 but changed to I-87 from Montreal. Will keep that place in mind for next year.

Bill

Hello! 

I know you sent me a message, but somehow I deleted.  Yes, we have reservations for the weekend of September 16th and the site is 20 W V.  Our friends from FL stayed there last month and highly recommended the campground!

Jocelynn W. Power

28' Concord Coachmen w tow

Gainesville, FL