erniee

If Your Entry Looks Yuk

Ernie,

Your workmanship is awesome and the entry looks fantastic!  Yesterday Deb and I were talking about how we want our entry done.  I think we have the answer!  See you in November.

Blake

Yup, On the list Thank you...spectacular...all you have to do now is teach them all how to walk and not beat it up. I just bought 400 sq feet of air dried Black Walnut wondering what I was gong to do with it, not!

Bill Edwards

Get rid of those OEM treads and get some new ones by Roppe-

add your wood to the risers and then install the treads-

I also got rid of the metal on the bottom step that the paint has been scuffed off

Ray. Are you still trying to sell your good looking and well cared for coach?  Or have things changed to the better with Hana?

Carl

No sale on the coach as it is 10 year old and nobody trust it.  We are stuck with it so we will start using it.  Problem is we sold the toad so have to think which vehicle to tow.  

Ray, I sincerely hope her health gets better and our paths cross!!

Ernie and Ray nice work!!!

Any idea why Ernies picture (avatar) is the same as BillAdams? Or is my IPhone on the fritz?

3 hours ago, huffypuff said:

No sale on the coach as it is 10 year old and nobody trust it.  We are stuck with it so we will start using it.  Problem is we sold the toad so have to think which vehicle to tow.  

If you REALLY want to sell it, lower the price.  Works every time.

43 minutes ago, FIVE said:

If you REALLY want to sell it, lower the price.  Works every time.

If I really want to pay it off it's already listed below market. I'm not giving it away. I'll drive it off a boat ramp before I do that. 

Thanks Carl, Herman and jleamont,

The DW decides if we travel as I'm only the driver.  I have to replace the Aladdin monitor as it started blacking out again.  Got a led one coming to replace the Weldex CRT type.  I may like it better.    

Joe.  It's not a Winnebago! :lol:  It's one of the best built coaches out there, Blue Bird...a sad day, when they stopped making coaches.:(

Carl

Ernie.  Would really like to see some pictures of it...Had a friend (dead now) in the Cruising Cajuns that had one, think it was a 96', absolutely beautiful. :wub:

Carl

Carl- who was your friend?  Two of us guys started the original Wanderlodge  Forum decades ago- he may have been a member and I saw him at the Rally in The Valley in Perry, Ga

"Shoe" Chastain (not spelled right)  he was a retired Cardiologist...Invented a open heart surgery procedure where you used slits between ribs instead of breaking chest open...had his Assistant do it on him for a quad by pass, around 92' I think!

Carl