erniee

If Your Entry Looks Yuk

The stepwell slide cover comes out from under the copilot chair. Bluebird had that unit on steel and the chair sits on a steel bridge. The main floor is plywood over that steel. In order to have the slide come out level, carpet had to be used there. If I had my chance to redesign that, the steel platform would have been removed and the cover elevated to eliminate the carpet. I'll buy a Prevost Royale before I do all that.

I was looking above the side radiator grill...1/2 way up side of coach rear. Looks like an 8" X 12" cover or tape, perhaps it's just the angle of picture..:o

Carl, I'm with you, I wondered the same thing. maybe he is controlling incoming air or keeping the wasps from building a nest before the next trip. In doing all the work I have been doing on the Panther I have found a small box of retired wasp nests. One of them nearly filled one of the air horns, and several in and under the AC covers, YIKES!!! :o

BillE

Boys, I was standing on our front porch. Here are a few more images and one is the 300 amp alternator.

The tan paint is Astin Martin origin

DSC07311.JPG

DSC07312.JPG

DSC07313.JPG

DSC07314.JPG

2 hours ago, huffypuff said:

Are you sure that is a picture of a 300 amp alternator?  Looks like some kind of pump to me.  

Sure is- it is oil cooled, also.

6 hours ago, huffypuff said:

Are you sure that is a picture of a 300 amp alternator?  Looks like some kind of pump to me.  

I am not sure if that was meant to be a joke or not, but that's pretty funny.  Asking Ernie if he knows what he's talking about!

:lol:

Well- I have been involved with Bluebirds since 1982. I have owned 4 of them. Plus, Bruce Morris and I were the original founders of the Wanderlodge Forum 20+ years ago. How is that for credentials?

Well since it's not showing wiring and shows a couple of lines going into it there had to be an explanation why it's not vented.