tmoning

Holiday Photo Drive

And the Winners are:

post-220-1262612541_thumb.jpg

Susie Melo of Santa Ana, Calif.

post-220-1262612936_thumb.jpg

Orville and Mary Ann McGee of Placentia, Calif.

Thanks, everyone, for participating and viewing!

Do you decorate your motorhome (or around your motorhome) for the holidays? Share your photos here and you could win a 2010 FMCA North American Road Atlas & Travel Guide.

post-220-1259693155_thumb.jpg

Follow these steps to upload your picture(s) to this current thread/topic:

1. Click the Add reply button, above, right.

2. Browse to the image on your computer and then click UPLOAD. (The Browse and UPLOAD buttons are below the square text box.)

In the text area, be sure to provide information about your photo(s): your motorhome type, the setting/location and any other details you care to share.

3. Scroll down and click Add Reply. You should see your photo/entry below, in this thread.

To minimize download times, please try to keep your uploaded image(s) under 1MB in file size.

The winner

FMCA staff will select the best photo, and the winner will receive a 2010 FMCA North American Road Atlas & Travel Guide.

Rules and conditions

1. Entries must be uploaded between Nov. 30, 2009, and Jan. 10, 2010.

2. FMCA reserves the right to end or extend the contest at any time if entries are insufficient.

3. Winner will be notified via e-mail and announced on forums.

4. By uploading a photo, you represent that you either own the copyright in the photo, or you have permission from the copyright owner to use the photo for the intended purpose, as further set forth in the next sentence, and that you hereby agree to indemnify Family Motor Coach Association, Inc. (FMCA) for breach of these representations. By entering the contest photographers agree to grant FMCA the royalty-free and nonexclusive right to distribute, publish and use the photographs in publications and on the Internet.

Guest Wayne77590

Don't you dare tell my wife that motorhomes can be decorated! NEVER. :):rolleyes:

Don't you dare tell my wife that motorhomes can be decorated! NEVER. ;):rolleyes:
Uh-Oh....we have a Grinch amongst us!! Anybody know how to get ahold of Wayne's wife?

Make that two Grinches. I don't even decorate the house. Bah Humbug. :)

Since we are full-timers, I do my best to make our home cozy and Christmas-y every year. Our steering wheel table holds our little tree, which is complete with many "special" ornaments and decorations from our travels and from years past. Our dash board is fully decorated, as well. (Hopefully, our picture will show up here!)

Wherever you're celebrating, we wish you all a VERY Happy Holiday Season...even you grumpy Grinches! :rolleyes:

Rose and Greg Pykepost-1458-1260553578_thumb.jpg

http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entri...26557/tpod.html

Hey Guys I am a Christmas Junkie and I love gift wrapped presents ( maybe from the $$$$ store). I do not care what they are as long as I can open suprise gifts. Soooooo to keep the season going I decorate big time. I am not finished this year yet. It has been cold and wet in Texas the past few days. In the meantime here is a momento from Dec 2004. Enjoy my lights if you do not like to put your own up. FYI Lights stay in place if you use the large suction cups, They do not mark the surface either.

The picture of my Dogs are from last year. We have a Mom 'Matilda' (Matt 9 years) and her kid 'Bratilda' (Bratt 4 years). She is a brat but we love her anyway.

The third picture is 'Mrs Santa' - my Hughes.net Satellite Dish. taken in 2005 at Indian Line Campground, Ft Myres, Florida. Merry Christmas all, P&J

post-8967-1260597831_thumb.jpg

post-8967-1260598895_thumb.jpg

post-8967-1260599386_thumb.jpg

I can not believe that others have not participated in this contest. Now that my 2009 decor is finished I am adding a few more here, I see decorated Motorhomes in RV Parks. Come on guys send in your Pics, Merry Christmas All P&J www.rvliving,net

post-8967-1261177975_thumb.jpg

post-8967-1261178025_thumb.jpg

post-8967-1261178589_thumb.jpg

Guest Wayne77590

rvliving,

I hope you don't have to pay for electricity!!!

Did you have to get a 10KW generator for the coach?

Very nice lighted Christmas spirit. I love looking at other's endeavors, so long as I don't have to do it.

I'm not the grinch that stole Christmas, I just leave the lights in the box at the store. The best I can do is get the artificial 7-foot tree down from the attic. In 1971 I was stationed in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and fresh trees were non-exisitent. I've had this same nice tree since then. Saved lots of yearly money. I think I broke even after about 5 years.

Merry Christmas to all you travelers. I hope that your travels are safe and that the Powers that you believe in give you a very joyous Holiday season.

Oh! And, Bah Humbug!

We're newbies to FMCA but want to share our wonderful XMas pics with our Happy Camper / Dolphin buddies. These are actually photos of our group decoration effort in Chula Vista.

Hope you enjoy and perhaps we'll get lucky!

Susie

Susie, I like those pictures.

However, I got around 3 feet of snow around my stick house and a 5-foot pile of snow in my front yard. Somehow, seeing Christmas decorations and somebody walking around with an umbrella does not look right to me. I just cannot imagine how Christmas is without all the white stuff and temp well below freezing.

Merry Christmas to all.

Carsten

I hope you don't have to pay for electricity!!!

Did you have to get a 10KW generator for the coach?

Wayne: We do have to pay for our electric - 17 KW - but the lights of today do not add that much to the monthly bill and they bring so much to the Spirit of the Season. I won 1st prize in the park again this year but I do not do it for a contest - I do it because I love the effect inside and out. I am honoured that I am recognized for my efforts but that is not the reason behind it - I guess I am just a 68 year old kid at heart. I also need gifts (maybe from the $$$ Store) wrapped and under the tree - our tree is an artificial one by the way. Many pople in the park decorated this year so the parade was beautiful. I have one small storage pod and part of a big one to stow Christmas stuff between seasons. See all my Pics are here... http://picasaweb.google.com/rv.lifetstyle.consultants :rolleyes:

Susie That light display in Chula Vista is gorgeous. Too bad for the liquid sunshine. When it rained real hard in south Texas this Dec I did not turn the outside ones on. The RVers in these pictures have done a superior job, I am proud of them for doing it and more so for sharing on the forum. Happy 2010 Everyone.... :)

P&J Visit My Website F71504 (In 2010 We're into our 25th year of F/T) ;):D:lol:

Holidays come and go in our motorhome. My wife is a lover of all festivities. From 'Winter decorations' to start the year through

Valentine's day, Easter, Summer, fall and all the religious holidays in betwween, she is there to provide warmth and happiness to people strolling by.

Jeanne and Chuck Fingerman

F345878

post-9926-1262016171_thumb.jpg