huffypuff

Back In The Saddle

Well looks like we will be back in the saddles again until DW says no.  Never mind me, I'm just a resident and driver.  We are going to take the coach out this labor day weekend Friday til Monday.  Then third week of September to a chapter rally in Oregon.  She is talking holiday and winter run to the east coast.  

I don't know what to say, just doing what I'm told one day at a time.  

Puff, I know the feeling, almost 19 years and still get surprised on occasion. Glad to hear you are hitting the road, some different scenery will help relax. Seems to work for us even if only for a weekend. Enjoy, if you head this way over the winter we will have to meet up.

Thanks everybody. tomorrow morning the long weekend starts for us.  I am hopeful this will continue as we all know, make the DW happy and all will be happy.  If she's not happy, run and hide.  

6 hours ago, huffypuff said:

Thanks everybody. tomorrow morning the long weekend starts for us.  I am hopeful this will continue as we all know, make the DW happy and all will be happy.  If she's not happy, run and hide.  

You don't sound very happy about the whole thing.  Happy wife, happy life only goes so far if you are not having fun.

Bill, it don't have anything to do with my happiness as I do have fun.  That was an old saying that goes back way before my time.  I was having fun with it.  :D

Good news Ray.  If you guys happen to get anywhere near San Antonio, Texas on your winter run, give us a call.  We will spend the winter just west of San Antonio from October through May,

Ray, great to hear the good news!  You and Hana have been in my thoughts and prayers, since I heard of her health....keep it up and enjoy every moment at home and on the road! :)

Carl

Puff, I get labeled rolling into most CG's with a DP and a Jeep in tow and people will not talk to me, you will have the most peaceful camping experience with a Caddy toad :lol:.

Joe.  Your on the East Coast...Ray is West Coast.  Different mind set ! :lol:  Like the Republic of Texas, we don't judge by what we see! :D  A Pink coach and a Pink Caddy with OB stickers, we may question! :lol::wacko:

Carl

2 hours ago, jleamont said:

Puff, I get labeled rolling into most CG's with a DP and a Jeep in tow and people will not talk to me, you will have the most peaceful camping experience with a Caddy toad :lol:.

Yes my last toad was a Jeep and I got scolded and accused of hitting a SRX when I parked next to one.  When I told him I own one of them too he didn't believe me.  LOL

3 hours ago, huffypuff said:

Yes my last toad was a Jeep and I got scolded and accused of hitting a SRX when I parked next to one.  When I told him I own one of them too he didn't believe me.  LOL

:lol: