Sign in to follow this  
Billym1vet

Power Gear Leveler Jacks

I have 1996 Fleetwood Southwind on Chev p32 chassis with power gear levelers.  

The control pad would light up but jacks would not function. Had all solenoids replaced and jacks started working.

Mechanic said the 2 deep cycle batteries were weak so he replaced both of them. But now jacks won't work. What do I need to check now?

4 hours ago, Billym1vet said:

I have 1996 Fleetwood southwind on chev p32 chassis with power gear levelers.  The control pad would light up but jacks would not function. Had all solenoids replaced and jacks started working. Mechanic said the 2 deep cycle batteries were weak so he replaced both of them. But now jacks won't work. What do I need to check now?

Billym1vet! Welcome to the FMCA Forum !

Think you have Hydraulic Jacks? if that is the case and none of the jacks are work you need to see if there is power at the hydraulic pump motor, The fuse location is selected by the coach builder. A call to Fleetwood With the units FIN number and they should have information on where the fuse is located, also they can supply you with a lot of other information. There is a labile on the drivers side / outside and under the drivers side window with the Fin number,

Fleetwood Customer Service
Mon-Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm ET
800 322 8216

Home page http://fleetwoodrv.com/partsandservice/

Rich.

I had a gas 06' Southwind 32' and it had electric Power Gear Jacks....As Desertdeals said, see if you have power to solenoids since batteries was changed also, see if your ground wire is hooked up!

Carl