rlaird

Norcold 1200 Refrigerator

My refrigerator is in the class action lawsuit. It finally quit. Will Norcold pay for the repairs?

This is the third time to be worked on. All up grades were done. Over heating, burn wiring.

10 hours ago, rlaird said:

My refrigerator is in the class action lawsuit. It finally quit. Will Norcold pay for the repairs?

This is the third time to be worked on. All up grades were done. Over heating, burn wiring.

rlaird, You will need to start the process. I do not remember the time line requirements, so start there and then supply all pertinent information, required in the class action suit.

Rich. 

rlaird,

Search my post regarding this lawsuit under Norcold Lawsuit in this Forum.

Here's the link to the claims registration.  https://www.norcoldclassaction.com/home.aspx

If I remember correctly, the deadline for filing was August 26th.  It couldn't hurt to try and file. 

Doubt they'll fix or repair your unit.  But perhaps give you a couple bucks towards a replacement.

Blake

The deadline to file a claim was August 26, 2016.  I just looked at the website again and it states that you can no longer file a claim there.

I believe it $ if you had to replace the cooling unit or replace the entire fridge with the $ around $500 Max. Not worth the bother as the lawyers is the big winner here. 

Yep, August 26...got a notification in mail...I can't even remember when or if I had one....probably, just bulk mailing to all RV owners!  Atty's=.99 cents, you a penny!  Seen enough of these class action suits, in Stocks and Mutual Funds...like Enron!

So, rlaired, I would spend the $400 and file a small claims suit for replacement value and court cost.  The $400 is for the paper work you get at court house, clerk office and filling fee!  Norcold is not going to send a million dollar atty for a $3,000 claim. 

Carl