Champagne5720

Pantry Shelves For '97 Monaco Windsor

Check with Monaco Customer Service, 877-466-6226.  I'm still able to get parts for my 2004 Windsor.

If they don't have the part or can't make a recommendation for a supplier, try the salvage yards.  Many of these will ship parts so it doesn't have to be close to you to be a good source.

On 9/18/2016 at 0:29 PM, wolfe10 said:

Or, custom build one-- probably much better space utilization.  Here is one I built in our coach with full length rollers:

IMG_2663.JPG

And Brett thanks for not letting the Wife see the project ! ;):)

Rich.

Brett, Nice job!! Just had this very conversation with my wife last weekend. When our paths cross please keep those to yourself :lol:. geese Ill have no free time....

Rockler Woodworking stores has a variety. You can look on line, request a catalog or visit one if their stores. They have stores in many major cities across he country. I know Indianapolis and Phoenix have Rocklers. Call 800-279-4441 to find a location close to you. You might try custom cabinet shops and ask where they get custom sizes. 

1 hour ago, wolfe10 said:

Ya, Rich, wouldn't want Lois to get pantry envy.

Of course, if the whole pantry is full, you might get more treats.

The up side is that when the 2 coaches get together, the pots and pans plus the spices are all in one location and something good is going to come out of the kitchen's !!:wub:

Rich.

Just now, Dickandlois said:

The up side is that when the 2 coaches get together, the pots and pans plus the spices are all in one location and something good is going to come out of the kitchen's !!:wub:

Rich.

Id better not park next to either of you. We are heavily stocked with spices, BBQ rubs and a wood smoker on board. No going hungry around my coach ;).

The problem with a fully stocked pantry is that you got to displace that with some thing else, or risk being over loaded...so tell me, where are you going next?  I'll help lighten the load. :rolleyes::lol: 

42 minutes ago, manholt said:

The problem with a fully stocked pantry is that you got to displace that with some thing else, or risk being over loaded...so tell me, where are you going next?  I'll help lighten the load. :rolleyes::lol: 

I will help to with the BBQ and I volunteer to come by and help lighten your liquor cabinet.:P;)

I may even help you with some of the beer in the fridge. B):) It is the least I could do.

Bill