wildebill308

FMCA Forum Withdrawal Pains

Some people are going to go through FMCA Forum withdrawal pains again. :(:P:o

Server Maintenance Notice

We're moving ... to a new server this week. Once the process begins, the FMCA Motorhome Forums community site will not be available for 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience as we work to improve the site for everyone.

Bill

3 hours ago, CarlAda said:

My wifi went down once and I had to spend time with the family.  They seem like nice folks.   ::lol:

51 minutes ago, jleamont said:

:lol:

X3

If we go in-house, I'm all for it...If you need a week?  Take it.  I'll suffer thru the pain..:rolleyes::lol:  I might get something useful done! :D

The program we are on now, gives me a "Red" line each time I type FMCA...if it does not recognize the party that pays each month...we don't need it ! :angry:

Carl

Interesting, When I go to the main FMCA site and click on "forums" it says they are down and won't let me in. I had an email notification and followed the link in the email and got in. :blink:

Bill

Bill.  It's back...I care not how I got here, just that it works! :P :)  I hope that it recognize FMCA , Nope...still get a red line, for miss spelled...Why??? :angry:

Carl 

28 minutes ago, wolfe10 said:

The direct link I use (to unread posts) works just fine/as it always has: http://community.fmca.com/discover/unread/

I just tried this. open ed a new instance of FMCA home page the clicked on the dropdown menu for forums. This time I got to the forums but the big red message was still at the top.  So progress has been made, just a little housekeeping left.

Bill