BigMikesPlace

Offering Safehaven From Hurricane Matthew

I want everyone to know if you need a place to go to get away from the storm you are welcome here at my place in Homerville, Georgia. on 441.

We are away from the coast and high. Midway school rd is at mile marker 27 on 441 .3 1/2 mile out of town. It is county Rd168 You will see our sign on 441. Call us at 9124873661  

There will be no charge.pass this on please. or call 912 487-3661

1 hour ago, BigMikesPlace said:

I want everyone to know if you need a place to go to get away from the storm you are welcome here at my place in Homerville, Georgia. on 441.We are away from the coast and high.  There will be no charge.pass this on please. or call 9124873661

Welcome to the forum. That is a generous offer, I am good but I hope no one gets caught in the storm.

Bill 

Big Mike, you're liable to get a bunch of folks!  That's very nice of you, to do that. :wub:  Thankfully this one ain't heading for Texas, I sure do feel for all the folks that are liable to get the effects of Matthews.. :(

Carl

People in Florida and the east coast need a place to get away from this storm. If I can help them I will. We have lots of room here and it is only 1 hour from the Florida Line. There got to be more people like me around. It is just hard for RVers to find us. Midway school rd is at mile marker 27 on 441 .3 1/2 mile out of town. It is county Rd168 You will see our sign on 441. Call us at 9124873661

Mike.  Can you handle a foot or more of rain in a 24 to 30 hour period?  With out flooding yourself?

Carl

2 hours ago, manholt said:

Mike.  Can you handle a foot or more of rain in a 24 to 30 hour period?  With out flooding yourself?

Carl

No problem at all . We have had more rain then that over time. I dug trenches on the property to handle anything.

Wish you luck between now and Sunday!  Same for any one you know and left behind in Florida, they're going to need it.

I saw that on world google!

Carl