Sign in to follow this  
Fortyniner

Back On The Road -- Almost

After 3 years we're almost on the road again! Sold our 2005 Cat power Renegade garage unit in 2014 after getting past the motorcycle traveling and moving to our next adventure.

I looked at two used Fleetwoods yesterday with my 6 yr old grandson (Papa, are you getting another sleeper truck? - don't you just love that?) Our plan is near travel with 3 days overnight to the many parks in SC GA and NC.

The first was a 2008 Terra 36T w/ 47K miles Chevy 8.1 with Banks Power reduced to $49500 from $55,000 and a 2006 Pace Arrow 36D Chev 8.l Workhorse for $62,500. Both @ 45K miles and in working order as per dealer/owner with great references. I'm inclined to think the Terra would be the better buy but exterior is not shiny like the painted Pace Arrow. 

All things equal to me I though I better reach out to the more experienced FMCA family for advice.

Your comments appreciated!!    

11/19 - Amazing what you learn by reading comments from FMAC - Ive increased my budget to look more - I passed on these two as not quite receiving the TLC Im used to giving-  

Edited by Fortyniner
Back to shopping