Sign in to follow this  
pianodan

Midwest Area Rally 6/9-6/12

Just starting to stir the pot, the rally begins June 9th thru 12th at the Walworth County Fairgrounds in Elkhorn WI. We (MidWest Noteables) are planning to have a pre-rally starting the 7th at the fairgrounds (I think that is still the plan), and of course, we'll have a potluck and happy hour get togethers. Come along and help us with our joyful noise!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::)

I'm the one asking ???'s about that rally. We just joined FMCA a few days ago. I saw something about early arrival for the 8th, but didn't see where to indicate that when you registered. We're new to all of this, will be starting full time in Aug & have never been to a rally. Can we meet up with you on the 8th & how do we go about it?? We live in Elgin, IL right now.

I'm the one asking ???'s about that rally. We just joined FMCA a few days ago. I saw something about early arrival for the 8th, but didn't see where to indicate that when you registered. We're new to all of this, will be starting full time in Aug & have never been to a rally. Can we meet up with you on the 8th & how do we go about it?? We live in Elgin, IL right now.

Hi Karen and Collins,

Sorry I didn't see your posting earlier, I've been neglecting my duties here (been too busy lately, no excuse I know). If you are a Frustrated Maestro or would like to join our little happy band of wanderers, we'd love to have you in with the volunteers the afternoon of the 7th. You can send me e-mail (pianodan@tds.net), or pm me here on this site, and I'll help point you in all the right directions if possible.

Here's ome more info:

June 9 to 12, 2010

Walworth County Fairgrounds

Elkhorn, Wisconsin

More info: See ad in the March, April and May issues of FMC magazine

and there's more in this link: Midwest Area Rally

Early birds other than Volunteers can't enter the fairgrounds until the 8th. We'd love to have you as an addition to the Midwest Noteables chapter though, if you'd like to join. :rolleyes: