I’m Generator Jeff and I’m looking for an Onan generator enthusiast and traveling partner to RV coast to coast attending the coolest major events where I’m making business around buying and selling used gas and diesel RV generators. This is more about a fun lifestyle than work but I tinker with the generator stuff to propel this thirsty thing and help pay for the traveling hobby. 

Please email me at bontonjeff@gmail.com rather than message here as I do not check these messages. 

Hoping to find a retiree with wanderlust that can help drive, help select the cool events to attend, and tinker with generators in the deluxe air conditioned toy hauler trailer I’m obtaining to tow behind my Prevost RV bus which will provide private guest quarters. 

Some of the events I would like to attend include major air shows, music festivals, Burning Man, SXSW, Albuquerque Baloon Festival, RV shows and rallies - including vintage, car and motorcycle shows, and open to other events you fancy. 

I am single with no kids and straight incidentally. 

Would prefer someone who can travel full time while we follow the mild weather but will entertain someone who can fly in and out for regular stints. Single vegabond type preferred or maybe your married and would’ve relish the opportunity to get away from the nag. If she’s your pride and joy then bring the saint of a woman along from time to time especially if she can contribute to the fun. I can sleep while ya’ll drive. 

I’m currently in NC where following the mild weather but ready to chart a course to California soon after a little more bumping around the SE. 

There’s a lot of people that need quality generators and don’t want to pay new prices and so far this has really been fun helping fellow RV’ers along the way but I need some help driving now so I can get more work done in transit. Referrals to retired prospects you might know appreciated.

Pictured is version 1.0 of my generator trailer on it's way out and being replaced with the red trailer with the automatic awning which has the privacy aspect for the traveling companion I seek.   It's hard to tell it's a car hauler or cargo trailer because it's finished so nice inside. 

Again, please email me at bontonjeff@gmail.com  or find me on Facebook under Jeff Bailey in St. Petersburg, FL

IMG_1131.JPG

IMG_1132.JPG

IMG_1134.JPG

IMG_3003.JPG

IMG_4533.jpg

IMG_4745.JPG

IMG_20160626_093642.JPG

IMG_8977.JPG

IMG_8978.JPG

IMG_9017.JPG

IMG_9020.JPG

IMG_9264.JPG