Sign in to follow this  
garykd

HWH Jacks Will Not Extend

The signature coach has HWH 325 Series, model AP9517 manual leveling jacks. Ignition key is in the ACC position. Power on light on the HWH panel is on solid when the on button is pressed. None of the jacks will extend when the extend button is pressed for any jack. The power on light blinks when any of the jack extend buttons are pressed. When the parking brake is released, the Not In Park/Brake warning light blinks. When the parking brake is engaged, the warning light goes out. It's getting dark here and I'll be calling HWH tomorrow morning. Until then anybody got a clue as to what I can do before I call them? They are on central time so the sun will be up here long before they get to work.

thanks,

Jacks are now working. The bottom line is I contacted HWH. The tech and I went through the diagnostics I had done. He asked some questions which I was able to answer. Fuse 8 needed to be replaced. This is a mystery to me as I had already removed the fuse and checked it with a meter. However, when I put the new fuse in the jacks worked. I tried them several times today and everything seems okay. If anyone needs the diagnostic sheets for the 325 system, let me know. HWH did a fine job on their diagnostic documents. The only problem, is my coach. One needs to get into embarrassing positions to see the control board lights.