Sign in to follow this  
onehorseperson@msn.com

Leaking Hydraulic Tank (for the leveling jacks)

The same thing happened with me last month. Are you sure it's a crack. After crawling around for a while, I realized that mine was simply the fill plug had loosened up and was leaking all over.

We have a 2006 Monaco Knight and had a crack in our tank. It began as a small leak and by the time we got to a repair center (about 3 weeks) we needed to place a container under the pump to catch the fluid. Since the fluid that leaked out was clean, we just poured it back in which allowed us to pull up the jacks and we were on our way. The tank was replaced and properly supported. We haven't had any problems since.

We have a 2006 Monaco Knight and had a crack in our tank. It began as a small leak and by the time we got to a repair center (about 3 weeks) we needed to place a container under the pump to catch the fluid. Since the fluid that leaked out was clean, we just poured it back in which allowed us to pull up the jacks and we were on our way. The tank was replaced and properly supported. We haven't had any problems since.

How did you support the new tank?